We're back and excited to be starting our thirteenth Young Reporter year. And how different things are from the start of last year! However, we’ve evolved and the scheme will be running along the same lines as before, but with much more online activity.
Opportunities will still be available as and when there are no lockdowns in place and we are looking for other avenues of entertainment that you will be able to cover.
This year because of the Covid-19 restrictions put in place, we will be offering:
· Online live tutorials, which you will be able to dip in and out of
· Planned online teaching sessions to learn how to structure articles, find ideas, get those winning stories out there, etc.
· Celebrity interviews
· Opportunities to win free entertainment tickets (Covid-19 dependent)
· The chance to compete for interviews with businesses and different franchises
· The opportunity to join the student hub on our social network where young reporters can interact with each other
· A new category for the competition at the end of the scheme; Sport
· Two quarterly magazines for publishing student articles
All in all, we are looking forward to a full-on year with lots of activity and plenty of interaction for those of you keen to take on the challenge of this exciting and rewarding scheme.
If you are interested in getting involved then please email Diana Jarvis at email@example.com or fill out a contact form on our home page.